For Windows 7, Vista, XP
Free e-Magazine Creator 3D
Freeware to create Unlimited Flash Flipbooks from Text and images
- Create High Quality stunning true 3D flash flip books from text book.
- Put your own logo on the flippingbook loading screen.
- Attract visitors to your virtual bookstore - let them eye your digital editions before they buy them.
- Improve your website performance and boost incoming traffic.
- Get your publications on the fastest growing mobile platform or CD/DVD; USB device.
- Digital magazine with a custom background including advertising banners.
- Read on Apple and Android Devices.
- Make unlimited page flip books on your computer.
- Integrate access to your favourite social media platforms like Twitter, FaceBook and LinkedIn to your online Flash Flip Book.
- Be ecological. By reducing or eliminating paper publishing and distribution, you can significantly lower your business costs.
Build stunning flippingbook publications form PDF, see PDF to Flipping Book
Flash Player 10.0+
Embrace the digital age by editing your interactive Book with an application on your iPhone, iPad or smartphone
Free e-Magazine Creator 3D is an flipping book publishing software that allows you to convert text documents into Flash page flip digital publications. It is a publishing solution to create interactive page-turning publications: FlipBooks. It's the ideal solution for those who wish to embed a book, magazine, catalog, newspaper, portfolio or any other kind of document into a website or blog.
The flippingbook conversion can be done in a few steps with Free e-Magazine Creator 3D. With a simple user interface you can create a highquality digital edition out of print data.
Once created, you can embed your flipping book collection, download them or share them on social networking websites such as Facebook.
Free e-Magazine Creator 3D is the perfect tool for all claims – equally wether it is an ePaper, an eBrochure or an eCatalog.
Links, multimedia video or audio content and animations are also supported, such as design modifications from company specifications.